SLL-C12- Series for Micro- & Nanopositioning
Positioners from the SLL-C12-series are based on recirculating ball slides and are cost-effective micro- and nanopositioning solutions. The small slide in combination with the rails of different length makes it an interesting solution either for precise long range positioning or if you need maximum movement within limited space. If needed, it is possible to put multible slides onto the same rail.
They can be operated by any of our control units and are also available for high vacuum.
- Dimensions (slide): 33.8 x 27 x 13 mm3
- Allowable load: 100 N
- Rail length:
70, 95, 120, ..., 470, 495 mm (intermediate rails on request)
- Vacuum compatibility: HV
- Higher blocking force
- Additional slides
- Counterborded holes or tapped holes (M4) in rail
- Other dimensions for slide and rail upon request
Linear dimensions are given in mm.
- Velocity: up to 15 mm/s
- Step width: 50 to 1000 nm
- Scanning range: about 1400 nm
- Resolution: sub-nanometer
- Blocking force: 3.0 N
- Allowable load: 200 N
- Voltage: -20 to 120 V
- Frequency: up to 18.5 kHz